Published on May 3rd, 2017 | by Chuck323
Share your Referrals for Chase INK Preferred 80k Offer
Update: I am currently going through all the comments and removing any that do not meet the guidelines clearly outlined below. This is people’s first and last warnings, in future we will just ban you from posting referral links.
The INK Preferred card offers an 80,000 Ultimate Rewards bonus after spending $5,000 within three months. Chase now released a referral bonus of 20,000 points for the referrer. The new member is getting the same 80k they’d get from the public signup offer.
It’s possible to get 100k INK Preferred bonus by going in branch and finding a BRM who has the 100k offer (and using this route will even bypass 5/24 if done via paper application), but for most people who are applying online for the 80k bonus, the referral offer is the same as the non-referral.
If you are applying for the INK Preferred card, consider helping out a fellow reader and using a signup link from the comments below. Also check out these Things to Know about Chase before applying for a Chase card.
You can share your link in the comments. But you must follow these directions carefully; otherwise, your comment will be removed. This is to minimize the volume of referrals in the comments.
- Retweet this tweet first (make sure you retweet the linked tweet).
- Post a comment with your referral link or your email address to refer.
- Include your twitter username at the end of your comment. If you don’t do this, we will remove your link.
- Please leave only the Chase referral link and your Twitter handle in the comments without any extra information. You can leave an email address instead of a link if you’d like. Please do not offer any incentives for using links, this is impossible for us to police and just ends up with a lot of anger & accusations.
- Do not leave personal Chase referrals here (CSP, CF, CFU), those can be left in their dedicated thread. This one is for INK referrals only. As far as I know, the only INK card that has a referral bonus is the INK Preferred.
What Link To Use?
If you can I’d recommend using a readers link that you’ve noticed making useful comments on the site (or letting us know about deals you’ve take advantage of) as this creates an incentive for everybody to be more helpful and also hunt for deals. If you do end up using somebodies links for one of these reasons, let them know to give them that encouragement!