Published on November 21st, 2018 | by William Charles51
[Expired] Kroger: Save $10 On Groceries When You Purchase A $50 ‘Happy’ Giftcards
Deal has expired, click here to view more Kroger deals.
Deal is back and valid until 11/26. Hat tip to FM
- Check your Kroger coupons for the following offer:
- Save $10 on your grocery purchase when you buy participating happy or choice gift cards totaling $50 or more
The Fine Print
- Offer not valid on online purchases.
- Product and offer may not be available in all states.
- Limit of one coupon per household.
- Exp 11/26/2018
Not sure if this will stack with the 4x fuel points offer that starts tomorrow or not. I think it should be considered a third party gift card, but you never know. Make sure to use a credit card that earns at a high rate on grocery store purchases.
Hat tip to reader Mikey