Published on April 9th, 2019 | by Chuck44
[Extended]: Register your Marriott Bonvoy American Express for Bonus Spend Offer of up to 100,000 Points
Update 4/9/19: Registration period has been extended until May 31st, 2019.
Register Here for this offer (Link isn’t yet working for everyone, try again tomorrow if it doesn’t work; you can also check the Amex Offer section to find it there and it may work better)
Register your American Express Marriott Bonvoy card to earn 25,000 points for every $25,000 in eligible purchases on the card during 2019.
You can get up to 100,000 bonus points.
Spend $25k throughout the year – get 25k points
Spend $50k throughout the year – get 50k bonus points
- Spend $75k throughout the year – get 75k bonus points
- Spend $100k throughout the year – get 100k bonus points
The Fine Print
- Must register your card first to be eligible. Must register by April 7, 2019.
- Spend from date of registration through December 31, 2019 will count for this spend bonus.
- Only existing Marriott Bonvoy cardholders who have been member from January 23 or prior are eligible to signup for this offer.
We reported previously that this bonus spend offer was coming, and Marriott reached out to let us know the offer will go live today, 2/24. (Thanks to Dansdeals who found the direct registration link.)
By spending in exact $25k increments, you land up back to the old SPG Amex reward rates, e.g. if you spend $25k you’ll get 75k total points (50k from regular earn + 25k from bonus) which is 3x Marriott points per dollar, the equivalent of 1x SPG point per dollar. Depending on how you value these points, it could become a nice option for everyday spend.