Published on October 3rd, 2019 | by William Charles9
Lyft: Link Hilton Account & Take A Ride For 1,000 Points
- Lyft users who link their Hilton account and take a ride by November 15th, 2019 will receive 1,000 bonus points
The Fine Print
- This offer is only valid for Hilton Honors Members who, during the Promotional Period, both link their Hilton Honors membership number to their Lyft accounts on HiltonHonorsLyft.com (a “Linked Account”) and complete an “Eligible Lyft Ride.”
- “Promotional Period” means October 3, 2019 at 12:01am ET to November 15, 2019 at 11:59pm ET. “Eligible Lyft Ride” means any paid Lyft Ride requested and completed using the Lyft app within the United States or Canada after registering the Linked Account.
- “Lyft Ride” is defined as one of the following ride types: Lyft, Lyft XL, Lyft Black XL, Lux, Lux Black and Lyft Shared ride.
- Hilton Honors members who have a Linked Account prior to the start of the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer.
- Members who de-link and re-link their Lyft accounts during the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer valid one-time only.
- Offer is non-transferable.
I don’t actually see the promotion on the landing page, but apparently it’s available to everybody. The only people not eligible are those who already linked their Lyft & Hilton accounts, this partnership started in May so I suspect that will rule out some readers unfortunately. 1,000 Hilton points isn’t that valuable so I wouldn’t be going out of my way to take a Lyft but you might as well get the bonus points if you’re planning to take one anyway.