Update 5/27/22: Deal is back
- Get a $200 bonus when refinancing your auto loan with Navy Federal Credit Union. Minimum $5,000 loan required.
The Fine Print
- Existing Navy Federal loans are not eligible for this offer.
- Refinanced loan must be at least $5,000 to be eligible for the $200.
- You must make your first scheduled payment in order to receive this offer.
- $200 will be credited to the primary applicant’s savings account between 61 and 65 days of the loan origination date.
- If the auto refinance loan is canceled or paid off in the first 60 days, the $200 offer will become invalid.
- Offer may end at any time.
- Recipient is solely responsible for any personal tax liability arising out of this incentive.
Obviously make sure you’re getting the best rate, but if you’re looking at refinancing your car, this can be an added incentive to use PenFed. I think some people find their rates to be very good.
Offer is slightly less than the $250 Penfed refinance deal, but this one has a lower $5,000 requirement and some said the rates there are better, so makes sense if you are eligible for NFCU membership (military family).
Hat tip to reader AKSF