Published on July 2nd, 2017 | by William Charles12
OfficeMax & Office Depot ‘Rewards Everything’ (2% On All Purchases Inc. Gift Cards) Is Now Live
OfficeMax/Depot were due to launch their new rewards program on July 1st and the new program is now live. It’s called ‘Rewards Everything‘ and is very simple to understand, you earn 2% on all purchases (including gift cards).
How It Works
You earn rewards on all purchases, but rewards are only earned on the price paid for the item before tax and after deducting all discounts, value of free gifts and the value of any rewards and/or merchandise certificates/cards applied to that purchase. It also excludes delivery fees. The rewards are paid out on a quarterly basis online as a rewards certificate (no cash back unfortunately).
In addition to the 2% back in rewards on everything you also get:
- $2 per ink/toner cartridge you recycle (up to 10 per month)
- $2 per review (up to 3 per month)
You can become a VIP member by spending $500 in a rolling 365 day period. In the testing stages members were receiving 3% back on all purchases. Unfortunately this is not part of the newly launched program and has instead been replaced by the following:
- 5% back in rewards on ink, toner, paper and print/copy/ship/services
- Free delivery with no minimum purchase (most furniture, oversize and special order items excluded)
- Exclusive perks:
- Special birthday offer
- Free product samples
I really like simple to understand rewards programs like this and think that most consumers agree as well. Pairing this with a credit card that earns at a high rate on office supply store purchases.
- 3rd party gift cards capped at $200 per quarter
- Office Depot/Max gift cards capped at $50 per quarter
- Postage capped at $75 per quarter