Published on November 2nd, 2016 | by William Charles119
Purchase $200 Visa Gift Card At Bed Bath & Beyond & Get $25 Visa Prepaid Via Rebate (Limit Of 2)
IMPORTANT: Please note that this deal doesn’t start until November 25th, 2016!
Direct link to offer (search Visa (Blackhawk) – note this isn’t loaded in yet
- Purchase a $200 Visa Prepaid card at Bed Bath & Beyond and receive a $25 Bed Bath & Beyond Visa Prepaid Card when you complete the rebate form
The Fine Print
- Offer valid from November 25th – 28th
- Limit of two per household
- Postmark by December 28th
- Offer void if correct proof(s) of purchase and this original form along with a copy of your dated sales receipt or packing slip and complete name, address and zip code are not included.
- Offer good for U.S. & Puerto Rico residents only.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- Please keep copies of all materials for your records.
These promos are getting better and better, last month it was for a $15 rebate and now it’s up to $25! The $200 cards have a purchase fee of $6.95 so you net $18.05 plus any credit card rewards and minus any unloading fees. BB&B codes as home furnishings so you’ll struggle to get a category bonus on this purchase.
You can file these rebates online now as well, so that’s certainly a positive. I’d recommend doing two separate purchases and filing out the rebate form twice, rather than a single purchase of two cards. But people have had success with both.
Hat tip to reader Audrey