Published on February 12th, 2020 | by William Charles3
Recap: Air Italy Goes Into Liquidation, Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices & More
- U.S. Charges 4 Chinese Military Officers in 2017 Equifax Hack by Krebs on Security.
- Air Italy stops flying and goes into liquidation by CNN.
- Disneyland raises ticket prices, breaking the $200-a-day mark by Los Angeles Times.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] Avianca: Additional 1x Point Per $1 Spent ($2,000 Limit)
- Earn 5% in eBay Bucks on Purchases with No Minimum (2/10-2/12)
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Southwest Schedule Extended Until August 10th, 2020
- Citi Premier 65,000 Points Signup Bonus ($95 Annual Fee Not Waived) – In Branch Only
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Natural Light Will ‘Rent’ Your Diploma & Give You $100
- [YMMV] eBay: 10% Off Sitewide With Promo Code TENOFFNOW (Stack with 5% Bucks), Valid Through 2/23