Published on May 29th, 2018 | by William Charles6
Recap: Amex Centurion Lounge Restriction, Restart Your Router & More
- “Fancy Bear” can wreck your router by Wired. Basically just reset your router. Thanks to Wired for actually linking to the FBI PSA as well, other news outlets please take note if you’re going to say that the FBI suggests doing something it’s generally a good idea to direct users to the actual FBI announcement.
- Another Hack, This Time BMO and CIBC by Points Hogger. Keep in mind this doesn’t affect BMO Harris, so all readers should be OK.
- Amex Moving to Further Restrict Centurion Lounge Access During Peak Periods? by Miles to Memories. These lounges are a victim of success. The lounges are great, so great that everybody wants to flood in and use them. Seattle lounge is just too small full stop, you’ll notice all the latest lounge announcements are much bigger in size and even those will struggle.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [GA, Smyrna only] LGE Community Credit Union In Branch $150 Checking + $50 Savings Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
- PetSmart: $10 Off $10+ In Store
- H-E-B [TX only]: Buy $50 In Gift Cards (Netflix, Uber & More) Receive $10 H-E-B Gift Card
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Drop App: $50 Bonus for Referring Five Friends ($5 Signup Bonus for New Members)
- eBay: $15 Off $75 – P15HOME Promo Code – App [Home & Garden, Sporting Goods, Baby, Pet Supplies, and Crafts Only]