Published on November 8th, 2018 | by William Charles3
Recap: AmEx India Database Leak, Wells Fargo Glitch & More
- American Express India Database Accessible To Anyone In October by PYMNTS. Bit of a worry even if most of the database was encrypted.
- Wells Fargo finds another 145 customers who lost homes after glitch by CNN. I can’t count the number of times I’ve just shaken my head at the latest stupid thing Wells Fargo has done.
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Synchrony Financial (SYF) and Encourages SYF Investors to Contact the Firm by Market Watch. Looks like Walmart isn’t the only one suing Synchrony.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Get $100 Uber Credit with new Uber for Business Account and Spending $200 in 30 Days
- [ME] Camden National Bank $100 Checking Promotion – Direct Deposit Not Required