Published on April 18th, 2016 | by William Charles0
Recap: Chase FU 5.5x, Churning & Mortgages, Changing Due Dates & More
- Comenity Capital Bank Can Repo Items You Buy With Their Cards by Danny Deal Guru. I wonder if they have ever actually excised this right before or not, more information on Comenity can be found here.
- Credit Card Churning & Getting a Mortgage: What to Expect Top to Bottom by Miles to Memories. I always recommend waiting a period of two years before getting a mortgage, that gives you time to get rid of all of those credit card applications on your report. On the bright side, after you’re done you can sign up for a bunch of Chase cards as well.
- You Can Pay Your T-Mobile Bill With Earn By Microsoft Credits by Flying Xplorer. Hopefully they improve their gift card selection a bit and go nationwide soon, then Earn by Microsoft will be killer.
- Bet You Didn’t Know: How To Change Credit Card Due Dates Online at Each Bank by Frequent Miler. Very useful information, makes tracking things a bit easier if all the due dates are the same.
- Chase glitch giving me 5x UR for groceries on Freedom Unlimited by myFICO Forums. Not worth the risk, but if you’ve already converted then this is worth a shot to get some extra Chase UR.