Published on June 8th, 2018 | by William Charles22
Recap: Citi Cash Payments, TPM Issues & More
- (UPDATED – Response Sent Out) Are There Issues with The Plastic Merchant? Reports Are Not Looking Good! by Miles to Memories. I retweeted an earlier report of this from Miles Per Day, but some readers were wondering why we didn’t have a dedicated post on this. TBH, I don’t use TPM so don’t really have much to add.
- Earn Southwest Or La Quinta Points With Marathon Gas & MakeItCount by Frequent Miler. Doesn’t seem it will be as useful as some of the other programs, but still worth signing up if you use Marathon.
- Everyday sexism, Aviation edition by Paxex Aero. Listening to that video was so incredibly awkward. Also friendly reminder that any sexist comments are not welcome.
- Cash Payments Will No Longer Be Accepted for Credit Cards at Citi Branches (Effective July 21) by Travel With Grant. I’m sure we already did a post on this, but I couldn’t find it so maybe I just thought about writing one up but never actually did it. Either way fingers crossed this doesn’t affect other types of payments with Citi.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted & CT, DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV] M&T Bank $200 Checking Bonus (TJ)
- [Targeted?][NY, MA, RI, and CT Only] Webster Bank $100- $350 Checking Bonus
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: California Pizza Kitchen, Spend $50+ & Receive $15 Statement Credit + Free Small Plate
- Kmart: Purchase $30+ Sitewide & Get $30 Back In SYWR Points