Published on June 13th, 2019 | by William Charles1
Recap: Cuba Cruise Restrictions, Unbundled Business & More
- In Wake of Cuba Restrictions, Cruise Lines Offering Slashed Prices, Huge Compensations by YMMV. Good recap of what each brand is offering. Probably tells you a lot about what each will do if something doesn’t go as planned on a regular cruise as well.
- Unprecedented: Emirates Unbundles Business Class by OMaaT. I’m a big fan of this, I don’t really value lounge access as I usually have it available via other means (credit card/status) and things like a chauffeur don’t appeal to me anyway. Will be interesting to see how much it gets unbundled and how price competitive it becomes.
- Is Amazon the Next Expedia? Flight Bookings Available in India Including Prime Member Bonuses by MtM. Surprised they are going for flight bookings given the margins are usually low.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Chase Offers/BofA: 15% Back at Holiday Inn ($100-$240 Spend)
- Crunchyroll Premium: Free 30 Day Trial/Extension For Twitch Prime Members
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Boxed, Spend $75+ & Receive $15/$20 Statement Credit
- [Targeted] U.S. Bank $300 Business Checking Bonus
- [Targeted] Chase Offers/BofA: Save 15% At Sheraton ($33 Maximum)
- [Texas Area] H-E-B: Get $10 GC with $50 Hotels.com, Nike & More Gift Card Purchase
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- [YMMV] Amazon: Change Your 1-Click Settings To Discover & Get $10 Credit
- BB&T Bank Merges with Suntrust to Create Sixth-Largest Bank in US [Name: Truist Bank]