Published on July 5th, 2019 | by William Charles37
[YMMV] Amazon: Change Your 1-Click Settings To Discover & Get $10 Credit
Update 7/5/19: More people targeted.
Update 6/19/19: More people have been targeted for this offer with another round of e-mails going out.
Update 6/12/19: Deal is back and valid until 11:59 p.m. PT on September 30, 2019
Update 10/01/2018: Deal is back and valid until November 10th. New round of people targeted.
Update 09/11/2018: Deal is back and valid until October 31st, 2018 this time. Hat tip to MtM.
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link here & below)
- Save $10 at Amazon when you change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card
How To Get This Offer
Log into the Amazon app Turn off 1 click settings if you have it enabled (change your card to something other than Discover first) Keep refreshing the home page until the offer loads. You can also try closing/reopening the app. Click the offer and follow the prompts
The Fine Print
- This promotional offer applies to the purchase of eligible items made with a valid Discover Card. The $10 credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com, and excludes gift cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
- An Amazon.com account with a valid Discover Card is required to claim and redeem this credit. If, for any reason, your Discover Card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this credit. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the credit is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on August 31st, 2018 Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. If any of the products purchased with the credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Credit redeemed on a Kindle or Fire device will be applied to the Amazon.com account registered to the device.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply. This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud. This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer available only to customers who were served an advertisement promoting the offer. To claim the offer, customer must first click through the ad and then complete the additional actions described.
Fingers crossed you are targeted/eligible for this offer. Basically a free $10 if you are. In terms of what to buy, here are some suggestions (keep in mind it does say gift cards are excluded, but in previous times it has worked. Let me know if it does/doesn’t work for you in the comments below):
I don’t think a $10 Amazon eGiftcard works unfortunately. If anybody sees any other good deals let us know.
Hat tip to tronsom