Published on January 15th, 2020 | by William Charles2
Recap: Delta Dumps Fuel On Schools, Visa Buys Plaid & More
- Visa set to buy Plaid, the fintech that powers apps like Betterment and Venmo, for $5.3 billion by Business Insider.
- Johnson & Johnson Infants’ Tylenol Class Action Settlement by Top Class Actions
- Delta Airplane Dumps Jet Fuel on Los Angeles Schools by NYT. Uhhh, what?
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] City National Bank Visa Infinite: Spend $5,000 & Earn 10,000 Points
- Fedex: $5 Off $15 On Ground Shipping, In Store Only
- American Express Green Card (45,000 Point Bonus & $150 Away Credit) [Ends 1/15]
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- [Nationwide] Wells Fargo $400 Checking Bonus – Available Online
- Chase Sapphire Reserve/Preferred Trip Cancellation Benefit No Longer Covers Financial Insolvency