Published on May 25th, 2018 | by William Charles11
Recap: Ebates Issues, Paypal & Google Integration & More
- Free Breakfast Returns to Hyatt Place Properties Testing a Pay-To-Eat Approach by Mommy Points. Fingers crossed it stays this way.
- Barclays Mulls Bank Deals Including With Standard Chartered by PYMNTS. No immediate impact for us, just something to keep in mind.
- PayPal starts deeper integration with Google; users can now pay directly in Gmail, YouTube and more by TechCrunch. Surprised by this, really thought Google was just going to push GPay more and more. Didn’t see this integration coming, I wonder what PayPal had to give up.
- Warning: Ebates Is Freezing Accounts & Clawing Back Office Depot In-Store Cashback for Visa Gift Cards by Miles to Memories. Clawing back I can understand, shutting down accounts is a bit much. Especially if people made co-mingled purchases (e.g not just Visa cards).
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Chase United Cardholders: 30% Bonus On Miles Earned With Partners (MPX, Shopping Portal, Dining & More)
- [Targeted & CT, DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV] M&T Bank $300 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
- eBay: 15% Off With Promo Code PMEMDAY [5/21-5/25, Select Sellers Only]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Safeway: $10 off $150 Visa Gift Card [Von’s, Randall’s, Albertson’s, Tom Thumb, Acme]
- CVS: $10 in Extrabux with $50 in Select Gift Cards (Uber, Google Play, Nike & More)