Published on October 20th, 2018 | by William Charles17
Recap: Expedia Travel Packages, AmEx Revenue Boost & More
- Say What!?! Expedia Travel Packages Can Save You Thousands On Flights by Miles to Memories. I wasn’t able to find anything useful, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to.
- AmEx Boosts Revenue and Outlook by Attracting Smaller Businesses by Bloomberg. Seems like the Gold/Platinum changes are working, I expect this means other cards will be refreshed as well.
- Half of Americans with this credit card regretted getting one by Market Watch. They are talking about store credit cards. There are two reasons these cards can be useful, some offer exceptional and regular spending bonuses and others are available via the shopping cart trick for people with bad/no credit.
- Why I Quit My $200K Job and Moved to Nashville by Bald Thoughts. Congratulations on the move, Lee.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [FL only] First Home Bank $250 Checking Bonus
- Kroger: $20 Off Your First Pickup Order Of $50+
- Giant/Stop&Shop/Martins: Get $10 Grocery Credit with $50 Happy Gift Card Purchase
- 8% eBay Bucks on Purchases [Targeted]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Simon Mall: Buy American Express Gift Cards with No Purchase Fee [10/8-10/21]
- Staples: $5 off $200 Mastercard Gift Card [10/21-10/27]