Published on September 18th, 2019 | by William Charles4
Recap: Expedia & United Agree To New Contract, Amazon Search Algorithm Change & More
- Expedia and United Agree to Multiyear Contract Avoiding Messy Divorce by Skift.
- Amazon changed search algorithm in ways that boost its own products by MSN.
- Why I am passing on Taylor Swift’s 2020 Lover stadium shows by Miles Per Day. Not really worth it with the dynamic seat pricing IMO.
- Before He Spammed You, this Sly Prince Stalked Your Mailbox by Krebs On Security. I really feel for anybody that falls for this type of scam.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Emirates: 25% Off Award Flights (To/From Dubai)
- Get up to 10% in eBay Bucks with No Minimum [9/17-9/19]
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Walmart Launches New Credit Card with Capital One; Offers 5% Back for Online Purchases & Introductory 5% In-Store
- Barclaycard Removes Extended Warranty & Price Protection Benefits