Published on February 7th, 2019 | by William Charles7
Recap: Expedia & United Lawsuit, Customer Location Data Shared & More
- Expedia Files Lawsuit Against United Airlines in Contract Dispute by Skift.
- United Airlines Makes Changes After Review of Plane Stranded for More Than 12 Hours by WSJ.
- Hundreds of Bounty Hunters Had Access to AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint Customer Location Data for Years by Motherboard Vice. Scary that this sort of information was shared, especially in real time.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [WV, PA, OH, IN, KY, In Branch Only] WesBanco $250 Business Checking Bonus
- DoC Exclusive – Join Topcashback & Get A $25 Sign Up Bonus – Highest Ever
- American Express WeWork Benefits Released (Available For Sign Up 02/08/19)
- Get 1,000 United Miles with $1 Wall Street Journal Subscription
- Kroger: 4x Fuel Points on Visa/MC [2/8-2/10]
We are trying something new where we also post some of the most popular posts from the previous day (this includes all posts from Friday, Saturday & Sunday for today’s edition):
- ADD ME