Published on September 18th, 2018 | by William Charles0
Recap: Flying Blue Partner, Southwest Routes & More
- Citibank Agrees To Settle SEC ‘Dark Pool’ Claims For $12M by PYMNTS. Seems like every other day one of these financial institutions is settling another suit.
- A New (Unannounced) Flying Blue Partner by Point Me To The Plane.
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions by Routes online. 7 new Caribbean destinations.
- Everything I Wanted To Know About Hawaiian’s New Boston Service by Milenomics. More information for those after it regarding this new route.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] Amex Offers: $50 off $250 at Saks Fifth Avenue
- LifeMiles Award Sale: Up To 48% Off
- Krispy Kreme: Free Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut (9/18 Only)
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- American Express Delta Gold 60,000 Mile Offer Business Offer
- Delta Flash Sale: Domestic From 10k & Carribean From 16k Both Round Trip