Published on August 1st, 2018 | by William Charles13
[Expired] American Express Delta Gold 60,000 Mile Offer Business Offer
This deal has expired, view more Delta deals here.
- American Express has increased the sign up bonus on the business versions of the Delta Gold card. You receive a bonus of 60,000 miles after $3,000 in spend within the first four months
- Valid until 9/19/2018
- Annual fee of $95 is waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on all purchases made directly with Delta
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- You cannot get the bonus on the cards if you’ve ever had the card before
- Delta MQD Waiver For Diamond To Be Increased To $250,000 (From $25,000) For 2019 Qualification Year
This offer sucks, it’s often possible to get the same bonus but with an extra $50 statement credit and we’ve even seen bigger bonuses than that as well. For example:
I’m really just posting this is a warning not to get this card & offer. Keep in mind American Express bonuses are once per lifetime so you’re better off waiting for a bigger offer to come along. If you have any other questions about American Express credit cards, read this post first. (Also I am aware this is available via referral as well. No we won’t be posting a referral thread, like I said this offer sucks).