Published on July 9th, 2019 | by William Charles3
Recap: GM Self Driving To Get $2.25Billion, 7-Eleven Japan Fraud & More
- GM’s Self-Driving Co. To Get $2.25B From SoftBank by PYMNTS. Huge investment, surprised but not surprised this got approved in the end.
- 7-Eleven Japan shut down its mobile payment app after hackers stole $500,000 from users by The Verge.
- American Express Singapore is running an offer where Singaporean Platinum cardholders can get 8k MR for posting a picture. Let’s hope we see something like that here as well.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Chase Offers/BofA: Get $35 back when Spending at AT&T Wireless
- Kroger: 4x Fuel Points On All Vacation Gift Cards & Fixed Visa/MC
- [Texas Area] H-E-B: Get $10 GC with $50 Lowe’s, Home Depot & More Gift Card Purchase
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Bumped App: Earn Stock Rewards On Retail Purchases With Linked Card
- [YMMV] American Express: 3 Months Of Amazon Prime For Free