Published on November 4th, 2019 | by Chuck125
Chase Offers/BofA: Get $35 back when Spending at AT&T Wireless
Update 11/4/19: Deal is back, for $35 again this time. (ht ZL)
Update 8/27/19: Deal is back. Must save by 9/30/2019 and spend by 11/23/2019. Hat tip to DDG
Update: 7/17/19: Deal is back. Must save by 8/24/2019 and spend by 10/8/2019
Update 6/26/19: Deal is back, this time only $35 back instead of $40. Must save offer by 7/9/19 and complete by 8/23/19
Update 4/11/19: Deal is back, must save offer by 5/24/19 and complete offer by 7/18/19
[Update 3/8/19: Offer is back for some people, valid to be saved through end of March. Hat tip to reader Andrew]
Check your Chase Offers to see if you were targeted:
- Get $40 back when making two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15 each by 10/8/2019.
This kind of offer comes around frequently. A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Chase, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information.
The Fine Print
- Must save this offer by 7/18/19
- Must do the spend by 7/8/2019
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Cash back is earned within 30 days after making the second transaction
Some people are even seeing this on multiple Chase cards which means multiple profit opportunities. A similar offer is showing for some in Bank Amerideals and presumably in other similar bank programs as well; those can only be done once.
In the past, paying your AT&T wireless bill has worked to trigger the offer which makes this a free $40 for people who use AT&T. For those who don’t use AT&T, you can buy an accessory for $15, repeat a second time, and get the $40 bonus.
- If you’re doing this in-store, make sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
- If you’re doing this online, try buying a single item that costs $15 or more since AT&T sometimes splits up smaller items into separate charges.
- It might be worth spacing out the two transactions on different days.
- Someone mentions the idea of buying a $25 refill card from an AT&T store which would work for prepaid plans.
- Or buy an iTunes gift card.
- Readers confirm (1, 2, 3)that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
- Don’t forget to go through a portal if ordering online. Topcashback is currently the best at 10%.
Hat tip to MyMiMix on Slickdeals