Published on September 7th, 2018 | by William Charles8
Recap: JetBlue Stacking, Discover New Card Designs & More
- A JetBlue stacking opportunity hiding in plain sight? by Frequent Miler. This was one of those hidden in plain sight type of deals, I think it was in the comments on a lot of our JetBlue posts.
- Regal Cinemas now lets you use your free tickets to book tickets in advance on the app.
- Missed this earlier but The Deal Mommy is joining Summer from Mommy Points over at TPG family as well. Looks like TPG has been on a hiring spree lately.
- Discover is now letting you pick from one of 142 card designs, up from ~20.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Target Up & Up Flushable Wipes Class Action Settlement – $27 Without Proof Of Purchase, No Limit With
- [Targeted?][NY, MA, RI, and CT Only] Webster Bank $350 Checking Bonus
- 7-11: Free 14oz Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream – Select Areas
- [YMMV] Amazon Fire TV Cube $69.99 ($50 Off)
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [OH only] Westfield Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Safeway: $15 off two $100 Mastercard GC, $10 off two $50 Mastercard GC & More [Von’s, Randall’s, Albertson’s, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- Publix: $10 off $100 Mastercard Gift Card
- [Live] Staples: Fee-Free $200 Visa Gift Cards In-Store [9/2-9/8]