Published on September 2nd, 2018 | by Chuck168
[Expired] Staples: Fee-Free $200 Visa Gift Cards In-Store [9/2-9/8]
This deal has expired, view more Staples deals here.
Direct Link to offer next week’s ad page 5 (affiliate link)
- Staples stores will offer fee-free $200 Visa gift cards for the week of 9/2 – 9/8. That’s a savings of $6.95.
The Fine Print
- Valid 9/2/18–9/8/18 (starts Sunday)
- In store only.
- Subject to availability.
- See gift cards for details, terms, conditions, and (if applicable) fees.
- Limit 1 per customer.
- All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Product may not be available in all states.
- The gift cards featured are not sponsors of or otherwise affiliated with this company.
- The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. No cash access.
Great deal for INK users, though it’ll only work for a single card per transactions. Update: Readers confirm this is working with multiple cards in a single transaction, as in prior such deals, no need to split up the transactions.
Hat tip to Gators5220 on r/churning