Published on September 9th, 2018 | by William Charles6
Recap: Justice Department Probe, Hyatt Regency Bali & More
- Justice Department Probing Wells Fargo’s Wholesale Banking Unit by WSJ. Seems we can’t go a week without a major banking scandal.
- Get 750 Bonus Aeroplan Miles with an Economy fare. Not a huge deal, but if you’re going to be flying Air Canada anyway might as well.
- Plaza Premium lounges has a loyalty scheme – and free Priority Pass visits count by Head For Points. Gifting the passes to friends/family without priority pass seems like a good use of any points you earn.
- Hyatt Regency Bali ( Best Hyatt Cat 1 ) Taking Reservations From January 1st 2019 by Monkey Miles. Nice hotels in Bali aren’t exactly expensive, but still 5,000 points a night is cheap. As far as beach destinations go, I think Sanur is pretty average personally but each to their own. I always find North Bali to be more interesting than the South, but again it will depend on what type of vacation you want.
- It’s Back! You Can Actually Earn Miles by Finishing this Marathon, or Other Distances! by Running With Miles. When two hobbies combine…
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Omni Hotel & Resorts, Spend $250+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit
- [YMMV] U.S. Bank $200 In-Branch Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required