Published on January 17th, 2019 | by William Charles4
Recap: PenFed Goes Contactless, Sears To Stay Open & More
- PenFed Credit Union to Give Members the Ability to Tap to Pay with New Contactless Visa Credit and Debit Cards.
- Korean Air Adds Fees For Award & Upgrade Cancellations Traveling For Miles. It’s a shame that people chasing celebrities has ruined legitimate cancellations for the rest of us.
- Sears to Stay Open, After Edward Lampert Prevails in Bankruptcy Auction by WSJ.
- Good news for T-Mobile customers regarding the Netflix price increase:
Today Netflix let us know they’re increasing prices. Good news: #NetflixOnUs won’t change for now. It’s still on us! We’re working with Netflix to determine what impact, if any, this may have down the road. We will know more by 5/1!
— John Legere (@JohnLegere) January 15, 2019
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Chase Savings $300 Bonus – Requires $25,000 Deposit For 90 Days [Bonus Returns]
- Chase Savings $225 Online Bonus – Requires $15,000 Deposit For 90 Days
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Select Areas In OH, PA, CT, WA, CO, NY] Keybank $300 Checking Bonus
- [YMMV] UberEats: Free Delivery With Promo Code NEWEATS2019