Published on September 17th, 2019 | by William Charles10
Recap: Rainbow Airplane Trails, LastPass Credential Leak & More
- This photographer captures airplane’s technicolor rainbow trails by CNN. Amazing photograph!
- A man was charged with fraudulently earning more than 42 million frequent-flyer miles worth $1.75 million by Business Insider.
- Citigroup stands by card strategy despite economic clouds by Reuters.
- Google Warns LastPass Users Were Exposed To ‘Last Password’ Credential Leak by Forbes. Another day, another data breach. Particularly bad when it’s a password manager.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Amex Offers: Get 15% Back At Starbucks (Max $5)
- [Targeted MN, MI, IL, WI, CO, AZ & SD] TCF Bank $250 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Optional
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- SoFi: Refinance Student Loans And Get 1 Southwest Point Per $2, Up To 50,000 Points Total
- U.S. Bank $300 Online Checking Bonus
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Q4 2019 5% Quarterly Categories: Activate, Offers & Suggestions (Freedom, Discover, Dividend, Cash+)
- American Express Partners With Parley For Recycled Plastic Green Cards As Part Of Product Refresh