Deal has expired view more Starbucks deals by clicking here
Update 10/22/19: Deal is back and valid until 12/3 this time.
Targeted offers, check your AmEx offers to see if you’re targeted
- Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled American Express card at Starbucks by 12/03/2019. Valid in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations and for app reloads. Limit of $5 in total statement credits.
- Others got the same offer, but for 10%.
The Fine Print
- Valid in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations and for app or online reloads at Starbucks.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US and US territories only.
- Excludes Starbucks within the following locations: i) retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, ii) hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, iii) airport terminals, train/bus stations, highway rest-stops, iv) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- Excludes delivery orders, Teavana Brand, e-gift card purchases, and all gift cards purchased online.
I got the 10% offer on one card, others are seeing 15%. No one is getting rich on $5, but for a lot of people this is free money since they go to Starbucks anyway.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?