Published on April 10th, 2019 | by William Charles4
Recap: Sinemia Issues, Chase Perks & More
- Sinemia faces consumer pushback and a class action suit over a battery of complaints by Tech Crunch
- What is Chase Going to Do About These Two United Credit Card Perks? by Running With Miles. I do wonder how much Chase is consulted on changes like United have made.
- Equifax and FICO are getting into bed together. ‘This should keep everyone up at night’ by LA Times. Companies that I don’t trust.
- Problems With Etihad Transfers From Amex & Citi (Partially Resolved) by OMaaT. AmEx transfers working again, Citi are not.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Rumor] JetBlue To Announce London Service On April 10th
- Hawaiian Airlines: Redeem Miles For Hawaiian Airlines Giftcards ($100 = 10,000 Points)
- Chase Offers: $8 Cashback with $3 Amazon FreeTime Subscription
- Delta Flash Sales: Europe From 34k, Delta One Asia From 200k, Latin America From 18k, Domestic From 11k – All Round Trip
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 2x Fuel Points on Mastercard Gift Cards [4/5-4/11]
- Delta Flash Sales: Atlanta To South America From 40,000 Miles Round Trip
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses [2019 Update]
- [YMMV] American Express Delta Offers – Up To 75,000 Miles + $200 Statement Credit – No Lifetime Language