Published on January 13th, 2020 | by William Charles12
Recap: Southwest No Basic Economy, Boeing Employees Mocked Those Who Designed 737 Max & More
- Southwest CEO: We’ll Never Go Basic Economy During My Tenure by Travel Pulse. It’s good to see that the Southwest CEO understands that they are in a unique position at the moment and it helps them sell tickets.
- Boeing Employees Mocked F.A.A. and ‘Clowns’ Who Designed 737 Max by New York Times.
- Amex Introduces Flat $38 Fee for Points Transfers in Hong Kong by DDG
- New York Senator Proposes Law To Prevent Banks From Keeping Your Points When Closing An Account by VFTW. We can only hope.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] Amex Offers: $30 off $150 at Saks Off Fifth
- Southwest Schedule Extended Until August 10th, 2020
- [TX only] Southside Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Krispy Kreme: Free Mini Doughnut Every Monday In January (4PM – 7PM)
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Marriott Unlock More Promotion – Stay Twice & Get 2,000 Bonus Points
- Safeway Stores: Save $7 on $50 Giftcards – Best Buy, Stubhub, Gap, Happy Eats, Spafinder
- Alaska Shopping Portal Bonus: Spend $150/$300 & Earn 500/1,000 Bonus Miles
- H-E-B: Get $30 Giftcard With $150 Third-Party Giftcard Purchase
- [YMMV] Safeway: Earn 10 Rewards When You Spend $100+ ($1 Off Per Gallon)
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- ConnexUs Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
- Bypass Chase 5/24 Online With “Selected For You”/”Just For You” Offers [Check For Updated Offers]