Published on January 6th, 2020 | by William Charles1
[Expired] Alaska Shopping Portal Bonus: Spend $150/$300 & Earn 500/1,000 Bonus Miles
Deal has expired, view more Alaska deals by clicking here.
- Alaska is offering a shopping portal bonus. The bonus you receive depends on how much you spend through the portal by 1/14/20 and there are two tiers (you only get the bonus miles from the highest tier):
- Spend $150, earn 500 bonus miles
- Spend $300, earn 1,000 bonus miles
The Fine Print
- During the “Treat Yourself Bonus” offer, which runs from 1/6/20 through 1/14/20 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 Mileage PlanTM bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage PlanTM Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage PlanTM Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period:
- Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150; or Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $300 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the Mileage PlanTM Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage PlanTM Shopping account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded. Void where prohibited by law.
Basically an extra 3.33x miles per $1 spent if you spend exactly $150/$300. Always a good idea to use something like cashbackmonitor to ensure the Alaska portal is offering a good rate.