- Staples Seeks $2.1 Billion Deal for Parent of Office Depot by Bloomberg.
- Amex Gone Crazy? Random Hilton Free Nights Posting After Downgrades by MtM. Also reported on reddit. Suspect this will be fixed by Amex quickly.
- Aeroplan adding Virgin Australia partnership by Frequent Miler.
- Awhile ago we linked to a post about using Treasury Direct to trigger bank account direct deposit requirements. Sometime recently Treasury Direct has made it more difficult to add/ bank accounts you have to print, notarize, and mail a form to add new bank accounts. Previously this could be done online.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Chase/BofA/Others: Amazon Prime Get $5 Back When You Spend $12.99+
- [Targeted] Kroger: 200 Bonus Fuel Points When You Purchase Select Giftcards (Lowe’s, Visa/Mastercard & More)
- H-E-B: Purchase $150 In Giftcards & Get $30 H-E-B Giftcards (Delta, Southwest, Hotels.com & More)
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Chase IHG Premier 140,000 Points + $50 Signup Bonus With $3,000 Spend, AF Waived
- [Update] Chase Freedom/Freedom Unlimited: $200 Bonus + 5% Back On Groceries (Up To $12k) First Year
Popular posts from yesterday: