Published on January 5th, 2019 | by William Charles4
Rover (Pet Sitting): Earn 2,000 Miles For New Users
- Rover (pet sitting service) is offering new users 2,000 American Airline miles for their first booking.
The Fine Print
- Offer is valid for American Airlines AAdvantage® members who register with their AAdvantage® account number through the promotion portal at rover.com/aadvantage and rover.com/aamiles between January 1, 2019 and December 3, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Upon registration, new Rover.com users will earn 2,000 AAdvantage® miles on their first Rover transaction completed during the Promotion Period.
- Thereafter, they will earn one AAdvantage® mile for every dollar spent on Rover transactions completed.
- Existing Rover customers may register through the promotion portal to earn one AAdvantage® mile for every dollar spent with Rover for services completed during the Promotion Period.
- All participants must have or obtain an American Airlines AAdvantage® account before registering for the promotion, and must use their AAdvantage® number at time of registration.
We’ve seen American Express sync offers for Rover before, unfortunately none are current. After your first booking you can get 1x mile per $1 spent, but you are better off going through Ebates for 3% back instead. This won’t be a good way to purchase American Airline miles, but it might be enough to get people to try the service.