Published on September 21st, 2018 | by Chuck6
Amex Offers: Rover.com $20 or 2,000 Points with $75 Purchase
Check your Amex login for the following offers:
- Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points when using a registered Amex card $75+ in one or more eligible transactions online at Rover.com.
- Get $20 statement credit when using a registered Amex card $75+ in one or more eligible transactions online at Rover.com.
The Fine Print
- Valid through 12/21/18.
- $75 can be spent in a single transactions or combined from multiple transactions.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to the same Membership Rewards program account (such as Additional Cards).
- Offer valid online at rover.com and US mobile app for Dog Boarding, House Sitting, Drop-In Visits, Doggy Day Care, and Dog Walking services.
- Excludes all international services and purchases made through Rover Goods or store.rover.com.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the additional points. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the additional Membership Rewards points if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party.
- Limit of 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points per Card Member. These additional points are in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Membership Rewards program. When we calculate the additional points benefit for Amex EveryDay® Card products, points awarded under this offer will not be included.
I know a bunch of people who use Rover, this is an easy way to save. Remember, Amex Offers are now limited to one per person going forward, but you can get one cash offer and one points offer.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?