[Update 10/13/19: Now publicly available at the links below. Update 5/6/20: It appears to be by invitation only again.]
Sallie Mae has launched three new credit cards.
They are currently only available by invitation. You can also add yourself to the waitlist.
- Salle Mae Accelerate This card earns 1.25% everywhere with no limit. It also gives a 25% bonus on any cash back rewards used to pay down all student loans
- Sallie Mae Evolve This card earns 1.25% everywhere with no limit. It also gives a 25% bonus on cash back rewards earned from your top two purchase categories each month.
- Salllie Mae Ignite This card is meant for students. It earns 1% back on all purchases, and gets a bonus 25% after making six consecutive on-time payments.
Other card features:
- All 3 cards have no annual fee
- All have an introductory 0% APR of either 6 months or 12 months
- All come with $600 Mastercard cell phone insurance
- All come with free FICO score
- All cards offer the ability to pause/lock your card temporarily
Nothing too interesting here from what we see so far as you should be earning a minimum 2% cashback on all your purchases.
Hat tip to reader S.