- Share a travel tip and enter for your chance to win 250,000 American Airline miles. You’ll also get to donate 250 miles to your choice of seven different charities (if you win the 250,000 prize, they’ll also donate another 250,000 miles to this charity).
The Fine Print
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- OPEN TO/ENTRY DETAILS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older (19 in Alabama and Nebraska).
- Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. [Central time (“CT”)] August 24, 2016, and all entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on October 11, 2016.
- PRIZE DETAILS: One Prize consisting of 250,000 AAdvantage® miles ARV $4,975.00. 5.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on number of entries.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees and agents of Sponsor, Administrator and affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees or agents, are not eligible to win.
- Void where prohibited. 8. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules by which all entrants are bound. Available at aa.com/flyingkind.
- Entrants release all parties from all claims/liability arising from this Sweepstakes or acceptance/use of any Prize.
- Sponsor: American Airlines, Inc. 4333 Amon Carter Blvd., Ft. Worth, Texas 76155.
- From August 24 to October 11, 2016 for every eligible post on aa.com/flyingkind, American Airlines will donate 250 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles to your selected charity up to a maximum donation of 125,000,000 miles and a minimum guaranteed donation of 250,000 miles to each participating charity. See the Sweepstakes Official Rules and find out more at aa.com/flyingkind.
Let’s see if we can’t hit that 125,000,000 mile cap to charities. If you win the main prize, then you’ll be liable for $4,975 in tax liability, but remember you can contest that value. I chose the Make A Wish foundation for my donation.