Published on January 14th, 2020 | by William Charles2
Southwest ($49) & JetBlue (From $44) Sales
- Southwest is holding a sale, flights start at $49 ($39 for interisland Hawaii). Things to know:
- Book by 1/23 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. markets. 21-day advance purchase required for all other travel. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Continental U.S. travel valid January 28 through May 20, 2020. Interisland Hawaii travel valid February 4 through May 20, 2020. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid February 4 through March 5, 2020, and April 14 through May 14, 2020. International travel valid February 4 through March 5, 2020, and April 14 through May 14, 2020. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
- JetBlue is having a sale with flights from $44
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 1/15/20 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 1/21–3/31/20. Blackout dates: 2/18–2/19.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.