Published on January 7th, 2020 | by William Charles5
Southwest ($59), Alaska ($29) & JetBlue (From $44) Sales
- Southwest is holding a sale, flights start at $54 ($39 for interisland Hawaii). Things to know:
- Book by 1/9 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. travel; 21-day advance purchase for all other travel. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Continental U.S. travel valid January 21 through March 7, 2020. Interisland Hawaii travel valid January 28 through May 20, 2020. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid January 28 through March 5, 2020, and April 14 through May 14, 2020. International travel valid January 28 through March 5, 2020, and April 14 through May 14, 2020. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
- JetBlue is having a sale with flights from $44
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 12/18/19 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 1/8–3/31/20. Blackout dates: 1/17–1/20 & 2/13–2/24.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
- Alaska is having a sale with flights from $29. This sale ends at 11:59 pm PT on January 9, 2020