Deal has ended, view more Southwest deals by clicking here.
- Southwest Shopping Portal is offering up to 1,500 miles when you download the button browser extension and spend $50
The Fine Print
- During the “September 2021 Button Install Bonus” campaign, which runs from 12:00:01 a.m. on September 20, 2021 through October 1, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Bonus Period”), Rapid Rewards Shopping® members will earn a one-time bonus of 1,500 Rapid Rewards® bonus points when they successfully install the Rapid Rewards Shopping button (browser requirements detailed on button page) and use the button to spend $50 or more in qualifying purchases during the Bonus Period.
- In addition to the spending qualification, members must also keep the button installed for a minimum of 30 days after the end of the Bonus Period and must not have installed the button previously before the Bonus Period, in order to qualify for the bonus points.
- The bonus points are in addition to the standard points earned from shopping online through Rapid Rewards Shopping.
- Void where prohibited by law. “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancelations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus points.
- Please see the Rapid Rewards Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account.
- Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass® qualification.
- All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply and can be found at Southwest.com/rrterms. Southwest® reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the Rapid Rewards program and/or Rapid Rewards program rules at any time without notice. Rapid Rewards Members do not acquire property rights in accrued points. The number of Rapid Rewards points needed for a particular Southwest flight is set by Southwest and will vary depending on destination, time, day of travel, demand, fare type, point redemption rate, and other factors, and is subject to change at any time until the booking is confirmed.
Don’t think we’ve seen a button bonus from Southwest before, but other airlines have offered something similar.