Published on October 9th, 2017 | by William Charles27
[Expired][Targeted] Stash Hotel Rewards Card Offering 50,000 Points (Up From 10,000)
This bonus has expired, view the best credit card bonuses by clicking here.
The targeted language is being enforced. If you applied for the 50,000 offer in good faith then I’d recommend complaining to both Synchrony and Stash regarding the offer.
- Stash Hotel Rewards Visa Card is offering a bonus of 50,000 points after $3,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening
- This offer is valid only for the intended email recipient and is non-transferable. No idea if this is enforced or not.
- Card arns at the following rates:
- 3x points at Stash hotels
- 2x points at all other hotels, dining & gas purchases
- 1x points on all other purchases
- Sign up bonus of 10,000 Stash points after $1,500 in purchases within three months of signing up
- Annual fee of $85 is waived the first year
- 10% rebate of your points when you redeem them for a participating stay
- Card is issued by Synchrony Bank
- Valid until November 16th, 2017
Normally the sign up bonus on this card is 10,000 points. Points can only be redeemed for Stash hotels and points never expire. They use a dynamic pricing model, so there is no award chart or different categories to follow. We talk more about the points value in our dedicated review of this card. The nice thing is you can search for hotels here and see how much they cost in points. Here is a brief summary of what we saw last time we looked into this:
- Elan Hotel Los Angeles 24th to 25th of October: 16,262 points or $189 (1.16¢ per point)
- Cranwell Resort, Spa, and Golf Clu (7th to 8th of November): 29,749 points or $315 (1.06¢ per point)
- Princess Anne Hotel 4th to 5th of December: 13,142 points or $247 (1.88¢ per point)
Unfortunately some hotels require you to request availability and don’t show their price in points. That being said it looks like points are worth around 1¢+, making this bonus worth $500+ towards independent hotels. Some things to keep in mind:
- Make sure you’ll actually be able to use the points
- This card is issued by Synchrony Bank. They are sensitive to too many new accounts, they don’t really care about inquiries. I’d recommend reading this post if your new to Synchrony cards (they also have a big offer of 50,000 on the Cathay Pacific card as well).
If you’re new to Stash make sure you sign up here to get 1,000 bonus points as well and then another 200 when you complete your profile.