Published on May 27th, 2018 | by William Charles37
Subscribe To Barron’s For 8 Weeks For $1 & Get 900-1,200 Miles
Reposting as deal is back, keep in mind similar deal available for Wall Street Journal as well.
- Different airline portals are offering increased miles when you purchase purchase an 8 week Barron’s subscription for $1
The Fine Print
- Only eligible on paid subscriptions.
- Only eligible on first month for pay by month subscriptions.
- Subscription must be active for at least 45 days
- Eligible on one subscription per household.
- Get 8 weeks for $1: Rewards will be issued based on an eligible Member’s purchase of a subscription to Barron’s, starting with one (1) 8 week trial subscription for $1.00.
- The trial subscription purchase must remain active (i.e., may not be cancelled) for at least 45 days.
- There are no refunds of the $1.00 trial subscription fee.
- If the Member does not cancel the trial subscription by the end of the trial subscription period, Member’s subscription will automatically convert to a monthly subscription, and Member’s credit card will be charged based on the terms found on the Barron’s offer page.
- Offer is limited to one (1) trial subscription per loyalty account.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
Keep in mind you need to keep the subscription active for at least 45 days and if after 8 weeks you haven’t cancelled you’re automatically enrolled in a month by month subscription. Pretty sure you can only cancel by phone and it’s not the easiest subscription to cancel. Please make sure you set a reminder to cancel to avoid the ongoing fees unless you actually want the subscription (in which case I’d look for a better deal first) otherwise they win. I used to do deals like this a lot, but now I know there is a good chance I’ll be to lazy to sort it out properly so for 1,200 miles I’ll just give it a miss. If I needed the extra miles for a specific award then that would probably be enough to get me to do it. Still I know some readers love these deals and are better organized/more motivated than I so this one is for you.