Published on January 30th, 2018 | by Chuck31
Swagbucks: Boxed Get $20 back on $20 in Groceries [First Time Boxed Users]
- Swagbucks is offering $20 back when you spend $19.99 or more on groceries at Boxed.com. This offer is for first-time Boxed users only.
The Fine Print
- This offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user
- Please allow up to 32 days for SB to be credited to your account
- Must be a new user to redeem SB
- Items returned will not be valid for SB
With Boxed, it’s the art of stacking that’s important, and it honestly confounds me.
- Shipping should be free for new customers
- $15 off $60 for new users with referral (update: this might not stack with the Swagbucks deal)
- $20 back on $50 purchase for first time Boxed customers by linking your credit card with Drop and saving the offer (note: terms say this offer can’t be combined with other offers; hopefully it’ll stack with the SB deal)
- Promo code BULK for 10% off
- 4% back with Acorns (?)
Might be possible to spend ~$73, get 10% off, get $15 referral discount, get $20 Drop, and get $20 Swagbucks. All told it’ll be around $10 for $75 of goods if all works out.
No Amex Offer deal going on now, unfortunately. The Swagbucks should show up as pending within hours of the purchase, though it won’t fully credit for 32 days. Just remember Swagbucks occasionally don’t post properly so keeps the risks in mind.