Update 12/29/20: Deal available again, there is also a Chase Offer/BofA for $8 back making it an even bigger money maker. Hat tip to FM
No direct link to offer, search ‘aarp’ on Swagbucks.
- Swagbucks is offering 1,000 Swagbucks when you join AARP. First year is $12, must have auto renewal turned on
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- SB may be revoked if you cancel within 32 days.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
Keep in mind you need to have auto renewal turned on, but you should be able to just turn that off later in the year after the Swagbucks have posted (just need to set a reminder for yourself). AARP is open to everybody and there are some benefits as well.
Hat tip to DDG
- Update 11/2/20: Now 1,500
- Update 5/6/20: I’m seeing a lower 1,200 offer now (down from 2,000).