Published on December 30th, 2014 | by William Charles6
[Targeted] $20 Bonus For Depositing Your Tax Refund Into Your AmEx Serve Account
- Receive a $20 statement credit from American Express when you elect to receive your tax refund into your American Express serve account. You must have received the targeted promotion to be eligible.
The Fine Print
- Federal tax return must be filed by April 15th, 2015
- Must receive your refund by May 31st, 2015
- Statement credit will be posted to your account within 30 days of filling the requirements
- If it’s a joint tax return the first name and social security number associated with the refund must match the information on the Serve account
- Limit of one bonus per Serve account
- No more than two tax refunds may be added to an American Express service account per calendar year
Not everybody will have received this targeted promotion, some people just received an e-mail from American Express giving them their account details so they can deposit their tax refund if they want, but with no bonus attached to doing so.
I didn’t receive this targeted e-mail, but that might be because I have a SoftCard Serve account rather than a regular Serve. Did you receive this targeted promotion? Let us know if you did or didn’t and whether you’ll be completing the requirements or not.
H/T to Miles to Memories