Published on April 15th, 2019 | by William Charles10
[Expired] [Targeted] Alliant: Spend $500 & Get 2,500 Bonus Points
deal has expired, view more Alliant deals by clicking here.
Update 4/15/19: Deal is back, this time good until May 15th, 2019. Hat tip to reader Sam
Targeted, offer sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘New extended offer! Get 2,500 bonus points just for spending!’
- Alliant is offering some Platinum cardholders 2,500 bonus points when they spend $500 or more by October 19th, 2018.
The Fine Print
- This offer is not transferable.
- Only those members selected to participate in this offer are eligible.
- Balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, statement credit, returns, finance charges, fees, foreign currency conversion charges and Debt Protection charges are not eligible for this promotion.
- Earn 2,500 bonus Reward Points for spending at least $500 (net purchases less credits, returns and adjustments) on qualifying transactions completed between 09/19/2018 & 10/19/2018.
- Limit of one 2,500 bonus.
- If you qualify, the bonus will be posted to your Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards account within 45 days after the promotion concludes on October 19, 2018.
- Subject to your available credit limit.
- Account must be in good standing at the time of the bonus payout. Terms and conditions subject to change.
This card normally earns 2x points on all purchases. With this offer you earn an additional 2,500 points for $500 spend, so that’s an extra 5x points per $1 spent. Definitely worth doing if you were targeted and don’t need that spend to meet other minimum spend requirements.
Hat tip to aksurvivorfan