- American Express is offering a bonus of up to 50,000 points + $200 on the Business Gold card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- 50,000 points after you spend $5,000 within the first three months
- $200 after you enroll in Vendor Pay and make a qualifying transaction with your Card, and (iii) add at least one Employee Card and make an eligible purchase on that Card
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
Saw a similar deal on the blue business cash card. Suspect there is a similar offer on the Platinum card as well. This offer is probably better than the public offer of 60,000 points.
Hat tip to Vengenceonu
Does anyone have experience with Vendor Pay? From what I’ve gathered, it works by emailing a vendor a virtual card number that they then enter in their POS. Is that the only way to do it? Can you get the virtual number for yourself and then just go to the vendor’s web site (like att.com) and use it to make a payment normally? Also you can link a bank. I assume you don’t email a vendor your bank account info. Can you make a small payment from a bank through Vendor Pay to satisfy the requirements for the $200 bonus?
NLL? i don’t see anything in terms
It’s a trap!
I’ve got an upgrade offer from business gold to business platinum: 5000 rewards points after $10k spending in 3 months. $495 fee not waived.
That offers so low it sounds insulting. Amex might as well have not sent me that (if I got it).
But if you left off a zero on that bonus and had already had the platinum card, then maybe I would do it.
I received a Membership Rewards Bonus Points Offer on Biz Platinum today.
Spend $22,000+, get 32,500 Membership Rewards points, up to 3 times.
Add by 1/26/21
I wish my business spend that much in a short time frame. Thank you for the good laugh Amex.
“I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
— Thomas Jefferson
We posted about that separately
William Charles Chuck this is the Business Gold, not the Gold. Change the title and the benefits listed.
it is wild to me how rudely people ask someone to update free information
I don’t think this was rude at all, some people definitely are rude but this was nice :). Vengence shared these offers as well so we are very grateful.
Fixed now, thanks
Mixing some metaphors with Gold and Biz Gold.
This is for the business gold card which has different benefits. Please correct this article.
Please modify headline to Business Gold.
Agreed, please add Biz or Business to headline title.