Published on November 6th, 2018 | by William Charles42
[Expired] [YMMV] American Express Hilton Cardholders: Spend $200 At U.S. Supermarkets & Get 10,000 Bonus Points [Update: Link Found]
Deal has expired, view more American Express deals by clicking here.
Update 11/05/2018: Reader Paul was able to use this link to sign up. Obviously no guarantee you’ll get the bonus if using that link, but it does require log in so it should throw an error message if you’re not eligible (update: it is showing the error message for some people so should be fine if you don’t see that message). Because of that I’ve changed the title of the post from [Targeted] to [YMMV]
No direct link, targeted offer sent out via e-mail (subject line is ‘[First Name], enjoy a special 10,000 Bonus Points offer this month’)
- American Express is offering some Hilton cardholders 10,000 bonus points when they spend $200 or more at U.S. Supermarkets
The Fine Print
- Must enroll in this offer
- Spend must be completed by 11/30/18
American Express has been going crazy with spending offers on Hilton cards recently:
- [YMMV] American Express Hilton Cards: Get 13x Points per $1 at Amazon [Max $500 in Purchases]
- [Targeted] American Express Hilton Spending Bonuses: Spend $2,000 & Get 20,000 Bonus Points (Can Be Done Twice)
This deal is pretty insane, basically an extra 50x points per $1 spent. Also stacks nicely with the 4x fuel points at Kroger this weekend.
Hat tip to reader @MrBillington & @GreatTwitcher