No direct link, offer via e-mail
- Apply by 11/11/16 and upon approval receive 100,000 points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening on the Chase IHG Card
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months
- Chase 5/24 rule does not apply to this card
- Annual fee of $49, not waived first year
- Free night certificate on your card member anniversary, can be used at any IHG property
- 10% rebate on all points that are redeemed (maximum of 100,000 per year)
- Platinum Elite status for as long as you’re a card member
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points at IHG properties
- 2x points at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants
- 1x points on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
The standard offer is currently 60,000 points, but it’s been possible to get a match to the 80,000 bonus since that 80k bonus disappeared. 100,000 points is the highest bonus we’ve ever seen on this card by 20,000 points (although keep in mind you need to pay the $49 annual fee in the first year). If I was targeted for this offer, I’d be jumping on it. Not sure how they are targeted people, doesn’t seem to be on a elite status though. If you were targeted, let us know some information about yourself so we can see if we can work it out. I doubt Chase/IHG will match people to this offer, unless they received the targeted offer – but let’s wait and see.
Before applying or asking basic questions about Chase in the comments, please read these 24 things everybody should know about Chase credit cards.