Published on April 8th, 2019 | by William Charles41
Chase IHG Premier Up To 120,000 Points + $50 Statement Credit
Update 4/8/19: Chase website originally said this deal would end on April 27th, 2019. It’s now set to expire after May 1st. Remember to apply for the offer with the additional $50 statement credit.
Update: Link found with $50 statement credit. Hat tip to reader Tan
- Chase IHG Premier card is offering the following sign up bonus:
- $50 statement credit after first purchase
- 80,000 points after $2,000 in spend within the first three months
- An additional 40,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 within the first six months
- Annual fee of $89 (not waived first year)
- 5,000 bonus points after you add an authorized user and they make their first purchase
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 10x points per $1 spent on IHG properties
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free night certificate on card anniversary, this is limited to properties that cost 40,000 or fewer points
- Automatic Platinum elite status
- Fourth Reward Night Free on any stay of 4 or more nights
- 20% discount when purchasing points
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $20,000 or more and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. This means if you have the old IHG card, you’re still eligible to get this bonus/card.
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
Best previous offer has been 100,000 points + $50 statement credit. Shame that tht 5/24 rule does apply to this card, because I could see this offer being very popular. If you’re are under 5/24 then this bonus is worth considering if you value IHG points. As always read these things everybody should know about Chase credit cards before applying.
Hat tip to Blootie1994